My baby turned ONE! How does time go by so quickly? I have to tell you, this past year with this girl has been FUN! She is so AWESOME! She is smart, friendly, and loving and I just can't help laughing and smiling any time I'm around her. Ev and I feel VERY grateful to have her for our daughter. She's da best.
We didn't do too much on her actual birthday, so almost all of the pictures are from her party. We had a good turn out of friends and family. Evan's dad even flew down from Seattle just for Adelaide (what a good Grandpa). Dad and Kathy hosted the party at their house so we wouldn't be sitting on each other's laps and it was super fun. Adelaide had a blast, a sugar rush, and then a sugar crash (after most of the guests had left). My good friend Britt took lots of pictures of the occasion, so I just made a slideshow of them all. I also wanted to include the video of her eating her cake because that's always entertaining.
2 comments:
Katie and Ev you have the most perfect little girl! When Cami talks about her and kissing those cheeks I get so jealous!
Oh my heck I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!!
How can you not smile when you look at that cutie. Just look at that SMILE!!!! Her whole face lights up!
Post a Comment