This year we had an Archer family reunion in Midway, Utah. It was mid-way for all of us to travel (I'm laughing at my stupid attempt at humor as I write this...wow). It was so much fun to see all of my siblings and dad and Kathy, but the most fun was seeing all of my nieces and nephews. I know people think they may have the cutest nieces and nephews, but I KNOW it! They are all beautiful, smart, and funny. I can't wait for Jr. and Laidy to get a little older so they will play together like all of the other cousins. Here are a few pics of our 'pool day', compliments of Joby and Jules.
Check out her thighs. I know you're jealous.
Kissing Cousins
Sharing bugs with each other. So cute.
I'm so glad that my dad and Kathy put this together because it was so much fun to get together with the fam and not have any holiday pressure. We just relaxed and had fun and enjoyed one another's company...what family reunions are supposed to be like, right?
0 comments:
Post a Comment