I have so much catching up to do that I am combining some things that happened over the summer. One of my favorite things that happened was a girlfriend-get-together with some of my best buds. Terena and her husband came out to Utah for a family reunion and Kat and her family were transitioning from OK to HI, so we all got together for a beach day in Bear Lake. I love these girls and love spending any time I can with them and their beautiful families.
Josie's do-rag (is that how you spell it?) was one of my favorite parts of the day, so I had to include a picture of it.
My sweet Laidy at the beach. This was her first encounter with sand and all she wanted to do was eat it by the bucket load. It was a little too chilly to go in the water, so we just hung out on the blanket instead.
Another epic adventure we had this summer was moving from the kitchen sink for baths into the big tub. A thinks that she is hot stuff now that she can make laps in our tub. I think that this is evident in the look on her face.
1 comments:
BABY ADELAIDE?!?!?!?
Where did you go? Why did you grow up so fast?
I loved our beach day. What a perfect get-together!
Post a Comment