
I was horrible at posting about our life this summer, but here is one thing that I have learned: Everyone should go to Black Canyon National Park. That was one of the last parks that I mapped at and it was an amazing experience. The "hikes" there are not really hikes... more like scary scrambling down a mountain... but it is so beautiful and awesome that everyone who is in good shape should give it a shot!
Summer ended a couple of months ago and so did my job as a weed mapper. I still get to surround myself with weeds, however, because I am currently going to school to get my masters degree in weed science. I received a graduate assistantship and I get to do research and go to class and help teach a lab. It's awesome! Ev has been super supportive and the amazing husband that he always has been.

0 comments:
Post a Comment