Friday, October 8, 2010

3 Years!!










Evan and I celebrated three blissful years of marriage on September 28th. We had an awesome anniversary. We went camping the night before and had AMAZING tin foil dinners, watched Che on our laptop, and went for a trail run up Green Canyon the next morning. We spent the whole day together and then went to eat at Elements for dinner. It was such a great day, but the best thing is that we get to spend SO MANY more days together. Evan is my best friend. I love every second that I spend with him and I wonder when the "honeymoon" stage will end. I just can't get enough of him! Eternity seems a whole lot nicer with that devilishly handsome man by my side.

1 comments:

Celeste said...

You guys are so great together!! Don't you just LOVE being married!!Can't get enough!