


We have walls, insulation, sheetrock, paint, and our contractor Brooks is working on all of the trim. Next week we should be able to get the cabinets in, get the floors done, and start on the final touches. We're getting close!!! I need to give a shout out to Shelsie, Cody, Scott, and Brittney: You guys are awesome. Without your help we may still be doing the demo! Also thanks to Adriane and Mike for letting us borrow tools. Ev and I will always think of our friends and how much they helped us whenever we look at our cute little house!

4 comments:
You guys have made a ton of progress since I stopped by on my run. It looks awesome! I want to come see it in December.
I love your house-its so neat to see how a little TLC can transform a home.
Can't wait till you get that spare bedroom finished!
Kate and Ev your house is fantastic! I'm actually in love. Fun seeing you the other night, so glad you planned that.
I can't believe the transformation! You guys are going to LOVE it when it's done. Miss you!!!
Post a Comment