Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A House? What?










Ev and I purchased a house. What (you may ask in a very surprised tone)? I know. I feel like we're about five-years-old and should not be doing grown-up things, as well. Nonetheless we have a home... sort of. It was a trash hole, so we've completely gutted it (existing walls and all) and are starting from scratch on the inside. HUGE project and poor Evan has had the brunt of it. I have been gone most of the time that we've owned it, so it's a good thing that we have good friends helping us out. Here's some pics of the goings on. We'll update them as we go along.



The new floorplan

4 comments:

kaitie said...

i am so happy for you ghuys! how fun I am excited to see the pictures!

melissa said...

WHOA! way to go you two, that's awesome!!

looks like a LOT of work. we have the corn maze now Mon-Sat til Oct. is over, but after that we're there. Nolan's pretty much a one-man stop handyman and me I'm a competitive assistant slash WAY good at making lemonade and stuff.

i have so many questions for you, we need to talk! it was really a highlight of my park city trip to see you at Old Navy and i miss my weed mapper friend.

Shels said...

look at you guys all growd up. I dont ever want to grow up!

Brittney said...

Wow Congratulations!! On the house how exciting and lots of work good luck! You will have to post pics when it's all done!