Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 2009!



Evan, Shelsie, Cody and I started out the New Year right by enjoying the great outdoors and cross country skiing up Green Canyon. It was a blast and got me really excited for all of the fun things that we can do in the snow the rest of this winter!

5 comments:

Tori said...

Hello! I haven't realized that you have been posting and so now I'm going to leave you lots and lots of comments, kinda like a stalker...but one that is already married and pregnant...weird, I know!! Glad to see you guys had a good holidays/graudation/birthdays and such!!

Shels said...

YEA FOR OUTDOOR ADVENTURES! That surely was a blast-next up:snowshoeing and sledding

Brittany and Adam said...

Katie I didn't know you had a blog Yay! I am excited I have posted pics with you in it on my blog before you should look there is one of us making our halloween cookies! Anyway have you guys figured out where you are going to live yet?
We totally need to look up Evans sis, I had no Idea she was in Thailand. It looks like you are having a fun winter. The weather is nice now but will get hot here real soon.
I am glad I can keep in contact with you now!

Nicole Anderson said...

Katie! I found your blog! So cute and fun! It was great to see you the other day! give me a call or e-mail me sometime! nhicken@gmail.com... 881-0745

katrina said...

Beautiful Katie Archer....how I miss you!