Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged...


I have been tagged by Kamilyn... so here it goes... 25 random things about me:

1. I have a deep burning desire to see everything and every country, but the only time I've really been out of the country was to Mexico and I don't think that counts

2. Growing up scares the living crap out of me

3. Along with that, the thought of having kids makes me get dizzy and sick inside

4. I'll only practice the piano and guitar when Ev isn't home because I have such bad "stage fright"

5. I start projects but never really finish them because I get bored towards the end

6. Logan feels like it is smothering me and slowly sucking the life out of me... I need to get out of here

7. I want to be my neices and nephews favorite aunt and I secretly stuff Gracie with sweet things and let her do whatever she wants so that she might love me best (sorry TJ and Cami)

8. I really like leggings and I am so glad that they are back in style and hope they stay that way forever

9. Frogs are cool. Especially when they are fat. I want one.

10. I want a dog so bad that when I see one that I love and I'm reminded that we can't have one right now I die a little inside.

11. Scrubs, The Office, Flight of the Concords, 30 Rock, and Arrested Development are a few of my favorite shows.

12. Jane Austen is my favorite author because she was witty and so far ahead of her time. She opened doorways for female writers to make names for themselves and be recognized for their talents in a time when it was not well looked upon for females to make their own livings or have their own ideas.

13. Evan Richard Stoker is the love of my life and I'd probably pull a "Romeo and Juliet" if he ever died

14. I wish I was a super hero and the show Heroes makes me feel like I am one sometimes

15. I'm bored and I don't want to write any more random things about me (refer to #5)

THE END

7 comments:

Kami said...

haha! this list makes me wonder about the deep down thoughts of katie...hmmm. This was great.

katrina said...

Loved this! #9 made me think of the time we were hiking in Zion and you kept finding frogs and putting them in your hair. By the end of the hike you had quite the collection!

Brittany and Adam said...

You are so funny. I loved your thoughts. So are you guys moving anywhere since Logan is slowly sucking the life from you. That is how I felt about a dog but they are harder work than I ever imagined. And i am scared about growing up too I want to have no responsibilities as long as possible.

Chelle said...

Katie! I'm way glad you found my blog, too! Stalk away, man. Stalk away. And I totally love this post. I love it because you didn't get to #25 and I think that is fabulous. :) You are one funny chick.

Shels said...

dont know what to say about that pict....

Shels said...

I agree with you on the leggings. some things should have just NEVER gone out of style

missy said...

I also won't play the guitar in front of anyone, including Tim. and I like #3, it is good to know I'm not the only one not ready for kids cause it seems like everyone else is :)