Monday, January 5, 2009

Free at Last! We are College Graduates!!!

Lunch with the Archer-Stoker Clan after graduation
Evan making his way through the blizzard to the actual graduation ceremony




We graduated! Well... sort of. I graduated and Ev walked but won't officially graduate until the spring. It was a very memorable day. When we woke up the morning of graduation it was a blizzard and we both had a bit of the stomach flu. We had to walk through a foot of snow in dress shoes for the graduation procession and women in high heels were falling all over the place. It would have been really funny had I not been concentrating on not passing out or falling myself. Luckily, the actual graduation ceremony was very short, which I was very grateful for. The rest of the evening, instead of joyous celebration, was spent hugging the toilet and laying on the sofa. Not such a great day, but at least it's over with.

1 comments:

Property Marketing Tours said...

Katie: While raising teens, I realize to best way to communicate with them is THEIR WAY!, text messages, blog posting, etc. I'll at least try to keep in touch with you through this blog site and email. I like the way you and your brothers have your own sites. Of course being out of touch, I didn't realize you graduated. Congratulations