We truly had a "White Christmas" this season! It snowed so much on Christmas day that Joby, Julie and Cru almost didn't make it up to the Archer house and Troy and Cami weren't able to come until later the day after Christmas. Grandma, Aunt Clare, Ev and I were all forced to sleepover at Dad and Kathy's without any change of clothing or toiletries. It is a good thing that Kathy is prepared for all sorts of emergencies and supplied us with all of the things we might possibly need. It turned out being pretty fun!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Christmas Extravaganza
Posted by Katie_Stoker at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I dont see your homemade ornaments on that tree of yours-please dont tell me they are in a jar on top op your fridge. they need to be displayed for all to see! I'll even let you borrow my "everything" ball to tie it all together :)
ha! love the pics....After seeing both you an joby sporting fabulous one pieces it makes one wonder why we would ever wear separates.
Post a Comment