Our girl is five months old? Hard to believe! Here are some of the things that are going on in her life:
This chair has SAVED MY LIFE (thank you, Cami), but I think it may be time to retire it.
Adelaide knows how to chill out every once in a while, and this chair seems to bring that side of her out. She just kicks back and takes it easy. No, I did not put her arm up on the arm rest. That's just how that little Laidy chills.
She upgraded to a new bearsuit. Not nearly as funny as the old one, but it still makes me chuckle.
She is starting on solids. This is her first go with rice cereal. Note the terror in her face...absolute terror. The terror goes quickly into betrayal when I give her the first taste of rice cereal. I don't think that the video captured the extent of her fear and betrayal.
Adelaide is starting to take her workouts very seriously. I'm not sure if it's all of the fat jokes or not, but there is some serious anger that she is taking out on those poor toys. I like when she blows bubbles and I hope you do too.
1 comments:
Looks like Adelaide is going to be Josie's fitness instructor....she's buff!!!
I love that Adelaide can blow bubbles. I love that she is wearing the onesie I made her. And most of all I love that when she smiles, her whole face smiles. What a cutie.
Post a Comment