Sweet Josie Lou was blessed a couple of weeks ago, so Adelaide was able to spend some quality time with her BFF. Josie still isn't too sure what to think about crazy Adelaide, but Adelaide is super excited for the day that Josie isn't scared of her. She gets so excited when she sees Josie that she literally starts to shake and then she lets out a squeal of delight. The brainwashing started early (in the womb) for her to be BFFs with my BFFs daughter. Adelaide was obviously taken with the idea... we'll see how Josie feels about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I laughed out loud when I looked at that first pict! Adelaide is so excited and happy! And I love how she shakes with excitement every time she sees Josie. Josie told me the other day she is ready for a play date again...
Post a Comment