On Friday the 24, my dearest Adelaide will be four months old. To celebrate the occassion, I want to share a few of my favorite things about this little Laidy:
Her freaking beautiful, awesome face!!!!!
Tummy time when she doesn't cry
Watching her splash around in the tub at bath time
Her BEAR SUIT! (Thank you, Jules)
Her coat with the ears on the top
Her goofy smile
Her model smile
Her laugh that is SO LOUD!
When she sleeps like an airplane
This picture was just too funny. I had to include it.
When she sleeps with her arms up in the air
When she falls asleep on daddy's shoulder (or mine preferably)
When she wears the same outfits as her friends (sorry I never sent this to you ,Tori)
When she talks like Mariah Carey sings and the reaction her great-granny gave upon meeting her.
All-in-all, I love my little girl...all 16 pounds of her (yes...you heard right... you only wish your four month old was that big...suck it).
4 comments:
She is so adorable.Those cheeks,love them! That movie with Granny is so great.
Oh my what a doll!!! I love her so much!! Thank you for posting ! Love ya ,
CamiArcher
A few things I LOVE about this:
1) that her name is Adelaide! 2) that she is sooo chunky and adorable and 3) all the awesome sleeping poses! What a doll! You and Evan are the best parents ever I'm sure!
oh i just love her!!!
Post a Comment