Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Adelaide's First Christmas!!!

So... four months later.... I'm posting about Christmas. Oh, well.
Well, it was our first Christmas with a kiddo and it was pretty fun. We didn't get her anything (she was only two months...we're not bad parents), but she had fun looking at the wrapping paper and playing with it and watching me squeal and cry over the rocking chair Evan made me (he's pretty awesome). I mostly forgot what we did, but I remember having fun and loving being with my family. I'll just post some pictures.
First Christmas!!!!

Our Tree! I LOVE Christmas trees!
Digging the wrapping paper
She loves her Christmas pajamas... I love them too.
Opening gifts Christmas morning. Ev was pretty jazzed about the nuts Santa gave him.
These girls just got a little too tuckered out over the holiday hubbub.


1 comments:

Jordan and Katrina Hansen said...

1. Adelaide is so dang cute
2. That picture of adelaide & her great grandma sleeping is my very favorite. It seriously has me laughing hard.