Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Les Mis

My dear friend Shelsie got tickets for her and I to go to Les Miserables at the Capitol theater in Salt Lake City. It was amazing! It was better than the production that I saw in Los Angeles and I wasn't sure that could be beat. The night before the show we met up with my sweet little midget Breanna and had a sleepover at her condo in SLC. We stayed up late and had a bunch of unhealthy ice cream at a great ice cream shop that I can't remember the name of, and Bree's wonderful mother and father took us out to an amazing restaurant. It was fun to have a girl's weekend, but I was admittedly excited to get back to my bed and my hot husband at the end of it.

1 comments:

Kirstin Patten said...

I MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS YOU!!!!! I wish that you were closer! Call me anytime and we can chat! I am so excited for you to have a little one!!!! Congrats girl!