Amazing food, family, and a butt-load of fun... those are the three "F's" of Florida. Uncle Billy made sure we ate better than royalty and it was so fun to spend a long weekend at the beach. I always forget how amazing and comforting the ocean is. It was so fun to see all of my family and hear stories about my ancestry from my sweet Granny (she's always good about that).
We tried soft shell crab for the first time. It was sad (they're alive when you batter and fry them... and extremely weak because their shells aren't hard), but really delicious. Uncle Bill made sure we had our seafood fix while we were there and it was SO fantastic.
We were able to have a couple of Coleman get-togethers and there is nothing better or more entertaining than having a whole bunch of Colemans in one room together. The decimal level is dangerous, but the love and stories shared are priceless.
One of the greatest things about going to Florida beaches was that I felt skinny and pretty again. There are some fat and ugly people on those beaches that wear hardly anything at all. They sure were great for a confidence boost when my belly was swollen with baby.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Florida!
Posted by Katie_Stoker at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hahaha! You're so funny! Maybe I need to go to Florida! I wish I could see more of that belly--maybe this summer!
Post a Comment