During the summer it's hard to do anything but think about having fun! We have been up to quite a few things, however, so I will take the time to write about a few of them now:
#1: I was able to go with a sweet girl named Liz on her trip to Disneyworld. The bonus to being able to go on this trip with her is that I got to see my family in Florida, as well! They were so great and hospitable to me and Liz. Grandma and Bucky loaned us their car while we were there, Granny fed us dinners and had a movie night with us, and everyone else fed us and gave us the best company we could ask for! Shout out to the Orlando fam: You guys rock & I love ya!#2: Ev and I moved from the ghetto of Logan (you may think I'm joking but the police running after people in our apt. parking lot was almost a weekly occurrence) to a plush house right off of center street (unfortunately not ours... we're house sitting). We have our own garden, a cat to look after, a canal with ducks that come swimming by, a backyard and patio to grill on, and no shared walls. Ev likes to go out to the canal and sit on a bench out there and feed the ducks while he's reading a good novel. Sounds PERFECT, eh?
#3: I took the GRE because I'm getting serious about going to grad school. It was hard and I hated it. That' s all I have to say.
#4: We bought tickets to Europe and we'll be leaving on Sept. 24 and returning on Oct. 21. We are hoping to visit Germany, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Italy, France, Belgium, and hit Amsterdam before we leave. It's a lot to fit in, but hopefully we can do it!
Well... that's us in a nutshell. Hopefully with the cold weather that is sure to come I will be better about posting on here.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Yikes! Time to play catch up!
Posted by Katie_Stoker at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What??? You leave for Europe in 3 days?!?! How fun! The ghetto life was too rough, eh?
I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!
HAVE SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait to hear about it all!
PS love the pict of cinque terre...what a beautiful place!
Post a Comment