Ev surprised me last saturday with tickets to go and see Greg Laswell and Rachael Yamagata in concert. What an awesome guy!! The concert was amazing. It was in the Avalon theater in Salt Lake City and I got so close to Rachael that I could feel her breath (o.k... probably not that close). I love venues like that! Greg Laswell and his guitarist Brandon ripped it up and are now on Ev and my favorite list of singing artists. I love going to concerts!

4 comments:
Sweet Kate! I really like Rachel Y. Your husband really is rad too.
Thats so awesome! Evan is almost as rad as Joby who surprised me with Bon Jovi tickets and then we drove two hours to L.A. in traffic and then we got there and he had the wrong tickets so we had to drive all the way back. It was amazing
Agreed... your husband is awesome! That looks like it was so much fun!
I LOVED the Lenka concert there! Thanks for showing me a hidden jewel. :)
Post a Comment