Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break and Birthday



One of the best things about having my birthday on March 15 is that it happens to fall on the University's spring break every year. Totally boss. Every year I get to escape logan for my birthday and be somewhere else for a bit. This year we went to St. George. We went mountain biking at Gooseberry Mesa (rad) and church rock. I was a bit of a chicken, but it was still fun! Ev's grandparents put us up for the weekend and Evan Sr. was there visiting when we came down (good timing, eh?). St. George was beautiful and now I hate Logan a little bit more for being so cold and ugly. On the way up from St. George we stopped at TJ & Cami's for some delicious cake and dinner and song. Good spring break=good birthday!

This is a shot on top of Gooseberry Mesa (everyone should go there)

0 comments: