Wednesday, May 23, 2012
A Very Special Lady
On April 1st, 2012 the world lost a remarkable woman. Sheryl Stoker was one of the most generous, kind, loving, and amazing women I have ever met. She fought so hard to stay on earth and be with her children and grandchild, but God had other plans for her. I am so grateful for the time that I had with her and the time that Adelaide had to get to know her Grammy. I know that she is in heaven looking out for all of us and chilling with her future grandchildren. I'm so grateful for the plan of salvation and the knowledge that we will see Sheryl again. Her time on earth may have come to a close, but she will be a loving mother, grandmother, sister, and daughter for all eternity.
Posted by Katie_Stoker at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a remarkable lady. So glad Adelaide got to spend time with her here on earth, and that your future kiddos are spending time with her in heaven!
um....third picture down.....looks like Ev is trying to sympathize with his pregnant wife....
So sorry for your loss, but so glad you two both have such strong, amazing moms helping you out on the other side!
Post a Comment