Sunday, October 9, 2011

Swiss Days




I have wanted to go to Swiss days in Midway for years, but I always seem to miss it. This year, however, I had it on my calendar and dragged Evan there for a new adventure. I had NO IDEA what to expect and I was a little surprised at what I found: it was like the summerfest here in Logan on steroids, the lines to food and buses were longer than the line to splashmountain on a very hot day, and there is a very talented yodeler in Utah. We walked around all day until I looked like I had elephantitis and Evan was ready to start throwing punches at people. I'm glad we went, but I think I'd rather visit Midway when there aren't so many people.
A benefit of going was that we found our dream house. It was amazing and this picture doesn't even begin to do it justice.
Enjoy this little snip-it of a very talented man:

0 comments: