Friday, April 15, 2011

There's a fetus in my uterus


Surprise! There's a fetus in my uterus. The little alien has made my life over the past couple months a thin slice of Hell, but once I saw the little jelly bean on the ultrasound monitor I realized that it was worth it. I guess this is God's way of telling us that we are ready to be parents... whether we think so or not. I've got to say... the kid looks pretty cute even though it's neck still looks distinctly alien and it's only 4 inches long in the picture.

PS- Little Stoker is due October 16

10 comments:

Tori said...

Yah I am really excited for you guys! Kids are totally worth it, especially when they pee on your floor and put you in time out daily! :)

Chelsie said...

That is very exciting Kate!! Congrats!

Nicole Anderson said...

Congratulations! You two are going to be stellar parents! I hope you haven't been too sick and that your masters work will all be over... take it from me... fetuses (and babies who come when they aren't supposed to) can really put a hamper on progress! :D

Kellie said...

Congratulations!!

missy said...

congratulations! we are so excited for you guys!

Stacy said...

Katrina got me worried your text was a joke--so I'm glad to see the announcement again on here. I was feeling stupid. Congrats again! I can't wait to see that baby when it comes out with Evan's beard (hopefully it's a boy then).

ChaChaCha said...

Congrats!

Bryant and Jodi said...

Congrats!! Hope your feeling better.

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!!! I hope you have a boy because thats what I am having! The ring knows all......

Whitney B. Balls said...

What exciting news! Congratulations!
Hope you are or starting to feel better those first months do bite!