Brittney and Bryson invited us up to their family's cabin up in Island Park (near Yellowstone) and it was AMAZING!!! It was so much fun and we had a blast. Everyone that was there was so much fun to be with and we were constantly entertained and fed wonderful food (especially Bryson's mom's gourmet caramel apples and Kami's famous cookies). We sled off of the roof, sledded behind snowmobiles (until we broke all of the sleds), shot guns,the guys skied off of jumps and over fire, and we just had fun together. It was a very nice and very needed break!
Bryson doing a flip over the fire.
All the girls! We are looking super good, if I say so myself.
Evan shooting skeets. He was a natural!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Our RAD trip to Island Park
Posted by Katie_Stoker at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
belated happy birthday to you! I wanted to text you on Monday, but I lost all my phone numbers. I hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment