So... it's been a while since I 'blogged'. I was gently reminded by my Aunt Geri that I needed to get my butt into gear with my posts. I'll start out with the Holidays. They were good. We got presents and good food and gained a few unwanted pounds from all of that good food.
Christmas Eve was spent at Sheryl's house. We had a magnificent dinner of crepes, opened presents, and had lots of fun! Christmas morning we opened presents at our pad and then headed up to the Archer's house. We went sledding on Dad's hill and it was awesome! Cru even seemed to like it.
Cru opening his present from Auntie Kate and Uncle Ev
Whit in all of her Christmas presents posing by the Christmas tree. Lookin' pretty good, eh?
Ev and I preparing to sled down Dad's sledding hill
Me and my new snowboard on Christmas morning. My hat is awesome and has kept me warm all winter but... it sorta makes me feel like the weird kid off of Christmas Story that turns to Ralphie and says, "I like the Wizard of Oz".
Don't worry... we got snuggies from Whitney for Christmas... MATCHING ones. They are amazing!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Holiday Season
Posted by Katie_Stoker at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment