On Friday, November 6 my sweet Grandma, Mary Alberta DeWitt, passed away. She was the most amazing person that I know. She taught me how to be a positive person, to love everyone no matter what, to be patient and kind, and a million other things. She helped me become the person I am today and I will miss her horribly.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Saying Goodbye to a Great Lady
Posted by Katie_Stoker at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Grandma DeWitt was an amazing lady and left an impression on everyone who was blessed to know her.
What an honor to be her Granddaughter!
Katie, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your grandmother. She obviously was a grand lady if she helped you become who you are today. You are a wonderful tribute to your grandmother.
Renee
I'm so sorry :( I love having those kinds of people in my life...they are the best examples! She really did teach you to be positive because you are one of the most positive people I know...regardless your situation!
Was this the grandma living by herself on a farm?...in like Iowa or somewhere that is not Utah?? Or am I totally confused? or even worse...am I thinking of totally different friend's grams?
Post a Comment