(I'm really not that fat... it's the costume... Evan really is that hot, however)
I know it was a month ago, but I'm trying to play catch up with this blog! Ev and I had a little get-together with our friends on Halloween and Halloween Eve that was a blast. We didn't go to bed until around three in the morning, which is a huge deal for us (we usually go to bed around ten). I felt like we were dating again or something. Ev dressed up as Richard Simmons and I was just one of his dedicated followers sweating to the oldies. We had lots of fun and made delicious caramel apples. We have good friends!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Halloween
Posted by Katie_Stoker at 7:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Haha! I have now seen the Halloween picture on your blog. I new I had been to it before. It's really cute!
Post a Comment