I don't have any pictures of Thanksgiving, but it was bomb-diggity. Kathy made her awesome spread and seeing the young Archer children was fantastic (I guess seeing the older Archers was okay, too). We even had two Thanksgivings and went to the Stoker's casa on Saturday. That was super chaotic and fun. There are a bajillion of them.

The day after Thanksgiving Ev and I continued our tradition of tree hunting. This is probably the only hunting I will ever do because Disney has ruined hunting animals for me (kill Bambi or Thumper... what?) but we both take it very seriously. We have to wait quietly for the right tree to come around and then hurry and do a sneak attack when it isn't looking. I even karate kicked ours down. The tree is beautiful and it's fun to have it in our new house. While we were up there we decided to take some glamor shots for your viewing pleasure.
0 comments:
Post a Comment