Well, I didn't do the whole marathon. I was on a relay team and only ran half of the total marathon. It was still beautiful and I loved it. I ran until the last three miles and then I barfed a couple times. Don't know what it was all about, but it was embarrassing and the volunteers threatened to throw me out of the race and not let me finish if I didn't walk the rest of the marathon. Shels and Ryan hadn't caught up to us yet, so Christina and I walked the last three miles of the race. I think I might be cursed on that course. Last year I had stomach problems as well. Despite the vomit, I had fun & will probably do it again.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Ogden Marathon
Posted by Katie_Stoker at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment